Friday, August 2, 2013

I gotta go, I gotta go!

Day 4.




Holy Pee Pee Train Batman did I ever go to the bathroom a lot yesterday! Countless times up and down. Not just for a quick relief either, I'm talking a full bladder enough to put out a fire on a three story home. Another symptom I've noticed is how many times I'm brushing my teeth. It's like drinking three pots of coffee, your teeth afterward feel grimy. Must have something to do with the raw juicing perhaps. I couldn't find anything on this anywhere online.

So yesterday I felt like crap. No beating around that bush about it. Today I feel better. But haven't noticed any significant loss of weight yet. I do notice I don't feel so lethargic as I did 4 - 5 days ago and
have no problems waking up in the morning. I'll admit, I have not been true to the regiment of just juice. I have been eating solids, albeit carrots and celery. So I will need to phase these solids out completely I feel. As well today I will be using more greens than fruits. I feel the fruits are still loading my body up on sugar, and I need to cut out as much sugar as possible.

Tomorrow I'll be at work for 12 hours. So I'll be pre mixing everything I need and put it into a sealable plastic jug to take with me for the day. We'll see how that goes.

I have not incorporated any kind of exercising at all so far. I don't feel motivated just yet for anything. Maybe I'll start walking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment